Advertisement

Youtube Agrees To Meet With The Youtuber's Union!

Youtube Agrees To Meet With The Youtuber's Union! Support the channel: ✅►
Support via Paypal (monthly): ▶️►

To support via Paypal (one time): ▶️►
To support via Venmo: ▶️►
To support via Streamlabs: ✅►
To support via Subscribestar: ✅►

To support via Bitcoin 🔵 ► 1Bce1sk9MBYHNUsKqW5NE9iUGsGric21EK
To support via Ethereum 🔵 ► 0x529FAD8dC82f709027873ee1BcFa13263aAfE880

My real BitChute account:
My official twitter 🔷 ►

Swing by the AIU Discord ► 👌

My Official Website: ►🔥

Atheist Roo T-Shirts! 👚►

My Official Facebook:


My Instagram:



💖 Thank you to my patrons without whom this video and all others would literally not have been made. You are very much appreciated. 🤓

#AtheismIsUnstoppable #AIU #Fairtube

fairtube,aiu,atheism is unstoppable,atheist roo,youtuber's union,jorg sprave,negotiations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments