Advertisement

Where It All Began

Where It All Began #thebeginning #thejoewentzproject #electricguitar

In this video, you will see where it all started for me, with the electric guitar. My former stomping grounds, where I spent a huge part of my youth. When you're young, you think things will remain the same. But with time comes change. And nothing stays the same. Life moves forward...so enjoy the ride and keep making memories.

Welcome to my channel!! If you love guitar and Classic Rock, then you're in the right place!! I am a huge fan of =\//-/= Thank you for stopping by and spending some time here. Please like and subscribe. Also please check the links below for more information.

The Dave and Joe T-shirts are now available!! Get yours here!!


Check out my new single, available here


T-shirts & Hoodies


Instagram


Twitter


Check out these other great Guitar Channels!!

Jim Guidry


R2R3 Lockingnut


Jason Wade


Mr. Bruce


Dave Byron

Memories,Campground,Camping,Eddie Van Halen,Saturday Night Live,Lake Myers,North Carolina,Davie County,Guitar,Bands,Inspiration,Where It All Began,

Post a Comment

0 Comments