Advertisement

What To Do When A Guy Flakes - Teach Him a Lesson With This Move

What To Do When A Guy Flakes - Teach Him a Lesson With This Move What To Do When A Guy Flakes - Teach Him a Lesson With This Move

Check out my Seminars in Europe:
GET FREE ACCESS TO MY COURSE:
Support me on Patreon: patreon.com/ma20
GET 1on1 COACHING:
Follow me on IG: Dalexisp

Here's what you got to do when guys flake on you. It's very important to understand what it means when he flakes you.

First things first, when a guy likes you, they'll never flake on you. There are only two reasons why a guy would flake on you.
1. Genuinely busy
2. He's sick -- but even if he's sick, he'll still try to see you.

What I learned from my experience is that when a woman flakes on me, the last thing to do is get mad and make it easy for her the next time. When she cancels me for whatever reason, what I do is it's okay and there's no problem but I won't be available next week with her. I'm available two or three weeks from that time.

If he hits you up next time, don't be available. The problem is a lot of women, after a guy flakes on them, they're available next time. So do me a favor, a big reason why he flaked on you is he thought that he had you.

So don't validate him and don't send him LOL's and Haha's, no compliments, cancel one out of every six dates to keep the routine unpredictable. What I don't want you to do first is when he flakes on you, you're available the next time. Don't do that. Be unavailable for the next two or three weeks.

It's disrespectful so don't buy into their words that they're busy. I know when you like the guy, you want to make it happen as well and so you make yourself super available but this is why guys will disrespect you. This is why you'll end up losing the guy that you like, it's because you give him leeway.

When you don't like the guy, you say "nevermind" but what I'm teaching you is what you do naturally when you don't like the guy.

Also, another way to prevent the flakes is to follow the rules I tell you about texting and taking a while. If you follow it and do it on how to deal with the flakes, you'll be good.

Flakes and ghosting are inevitable so you got to have the insulating thing that will help you when people flake. Just make him wait two and three weeks and if they like you, they'll pay the price.

Here's a link to the article version:

Check out my course The Psychological Game of Attraction so you’ll learn all the techniques needed for you to attract a guy.

How to Make a Man Miss You,how to make him fall in love with you,how to make a man fall in love with you,how to make your boyfriend want you more,how to make him chase you,how to make a guy crazy about you,how to make a guy miss you,how to make him crazy for you,how to make him obsessed with you,make him fall in love with you,how to make a guy like you,make a guy miss you,HOW TO TEXT A GUY,how to text your crush,what to text him,how to text guys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments