Advertisement

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SIX!?????

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SIX!????? So today I thought I would talk about what’s been going on with Six at the moment and share my thoughts on it!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING :-)

If you liked this video please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE

Six jumper/Tshirt:

I create videos based around Musicals, the West End and more so stay tuned as I post every Tuesday & Saturday at 4pm!


Follow me on Instagram!: @Bryonycheri
For business inquires: bryonyroseyt@gmail.com
If you want to collab, then please contact me via this email or through Instagram DM ☺️

-About Me!-
Name: Bryony
Age : 18
Vlogging camera: Sony cyber-shot dsc-hx90v
Main camera: Canon EOS 200D
Fun fact about me: I run the West End Live Instagram!

youtube video,bryony rose,bryony,six the musical,six,musical,singalong,millie o connell,jarneia,grace mouat,natalie paris,alexia mcintosh,aimie aktinison,mayia,weat end,weat end live,music,theatre,usa,six braodway,six ooz,broadway,six on tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments