Advertisement

There is a Paradise - Catamaran Ariki S14 E06

There is a Paradise - Catamaran Ariki S14 E06 My heart jumps when the day is left to the course of events. This day is among the winners.
There is nothing better than getting up early and watching the first sun rays. Everything is waking up. I am watching all of this happen from high up in hills, hidden among trees, on a lonely "goat's track."
There is a paradise
On these tracks, I went up and down. Routes are often overgrown. In this way, I managed to walk the entire bay. I took the time and listened to the song of birds, the bubbling of the sea; I felt the wind on my skin...
It did not rush to get anywhere, because life in the shadowy bay was still deeply asleep. On the way back I found a lavender that smelled lovely from far away. I stopped by and built a wreath, which in the following days adorned the catamaran.

Subscribe Our Channel

Visit our website

Please watch:

Building Tiki 26 in 180 Days


Catamaran Building Cost


The music in all our videos is the creation of my classmate and good friend Alojz Studen - Luj. He's an extraordinary creator. There are plenty of great music on his channel.

There is a paradise,catamaran ariki,wharram catamaran,tiki 26,tiki26,matjaz chvatal,mojca debeljak,sailing around the adriatic sea,croatia (country),hvar (croatia),island hvar (croatia),stiniva (croatia),brusje (croatia),

Post a Comment

0 Comments