Advertisement

The Visitor is related To Fortnite Season X II New Season is starting in 3 days only I #Fortnitelive

The Visitor is related To Fortnite Season X II New Season is starting in 3 days only I #Fortnitelive Hey i am champion level arena division 7 player !!!
.
Wanna play with me ?
.
Simple just use my creator code and send me a friend request when i am streaming !!!
.
.
Custom matchmaking will be starting in next month !!!
With assured money prizes !!!!
.
.
.
Fortnite support a creator code
............. WOLVERINE.............
.
by the way its just wolverine dont put the dots in the name XD
.
.
.
Fortnite tips, tricks, gameplay, stream, updates and lot more !!! #Fortnite #customs #scrims

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,Code__Wolverine,fortnite season 10,fortnite season x,new season,season 10 fortnite,season x fortnite,playing customs with subs,fortnite battle royale,the visitor,#fortnitelive,fortnite game jam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments