Advertisement

💄 Read my lips, Sis 💄 | Week 14 - 366 Days of Goodness Challenge

💄 Read my lips, Sis 💄 | Week 14 - 366 Days of Goodness Challenge "What lipstick colour would you use to draw the relationship with your sister?", "Have you ever used your sister's lipstick?" - these are a sample of the questions I asked the One sisters this week and their answers were as various as all the shades of a lipstick ✨

A week full of colourful lispticks and sisters love 💄💝👯
#LipstickDay #SistersDay

---------------------------
What if every single day till next May 1st, I do one good thing that will make someone else happy? #DiditheGood #SmileandDoGood

---------------------------
Spread the Good
LIKE, SHARE this video and SUBSCRIBE to my channel


--------------------------
Follow the journey on daily basis on Instagram

lipstick day,lipstick,lipstick lover,sisters day,sister,sisters,sisters love,i love my sister,sisters quotes,gift,paper craft,handmade,challenge,good,goodness,budapest,ruzs,lánytestvér,ajándék,jóság,kihívás,червило,сестра,сестри,подарък,ръчна изработка,предизвикателство,Будапеща,добро,добрина,добрини,

Post a Comment

0 Comments