Advertisement

Pixel 3A: A Photographer's Review

Pixel 3A: A Photographer's Review Please SUBSCRIBE! It helps me out a ton!

►►►INSTAGRAM - @TaylorMoore4K
►►►TWITTER- @TaylorMoore4K
►►►CONTACT- TaylorMoore4K@gmail.com

The Google Pixel 3A is an incredibly interesting smartphone. At only $400, it includes many of the features that made the Pixel 3 great, in particular, the camera. While it does lack a number of key features, you’re getting the vast majority of what made the Pixel 3 popular, with very few shortcuts taken on the camera. It doesn’t include the Pixel Visual Core processor or the wide angle selfie camera, but the photos it takes are some of the best on the market.

How does this camera perform, especially compared to flagships such as the Apple iPhone XS? Watch to find out! At the end of the day, this is one of the top mid-tier smartphones on the market and with good reason.

Buy one here:


Buy Moment’s Case and Lenses as well!:
Pixel 3A Case:
58MM Telephoto Lens:
18MM Wide Angle Lens:

#mobilephotography #GooglePixel3A #TeamPixel

TIPS // TRICKS
Where I get ALL my music Sound Effects! -
Where I get my captions? -

MY GEAR // CHECK IT OUT
The Only Drone I Use!
My Beast Of A Camera!
You Need This Lens -
My MAIN B-Roll Lens!
My Most Versatile Lens -
Incredible Low Light Lens -
The Mic I use EVERY video -

pixel 3a,google pixel 3a,pixel 3a camera,best phone camera,pixel 3a review,google pixel 3a review,pixel 3a night sight,pixel 3a photographer review,pixel 3a vs iphone,pixel 3a vs iphone xs,pixel 3a vs iphone xs camera,pixel 3a photography,taylor moore,iphone xs va pixel 3a,pixel 3a a photographers review,pixel 3a smartphone,pixel 3a smartphone photography,iphone xs vs pixel 3a camera,which smartphone camera is best,google pixel,pixel 3a camera test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments