Advertisement

MY BEST FRIENDS CAME TO VISIT FOR THE FIRST TIME | Adventures in the U.P.

MY BEST FRIENDS CAME TO VISIT FOR THE FIRST TIME | Adventures in the U.P. This was the first time that my best friends came to visit me and Tyler in the UP! We had such a great time, and I can’t wait for them to come visit again! I love that I’ll always have these memories to look back on! :) I hope you enjoyed this video! Don’t forget to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for watching!

SUBSCRIBE:

Watch Next:
PROPAGATING PLANTS & HIKING | Day In The Life


INSTAGRAM PHOTOSHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES | Sven Malojlo Presets


DAY IN THE LIFE OF A NANNY | Nanny Vlog



FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
Liv:
Tyler:

About us:
Hello! I started our channel in 2018 when I moved six hours away from my family. I wanted to find a way to stay connected with them through more than just texts and phone calls. Thank you for watching our videos! Subscribe if you would like to follow along with our family!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the music in this video.

Music:

Let's Go Surfing by Joakim Karud
Music promoted by Audio Library
Wish You Were Here by Joakim Karud x Dyalla
Music promoted by Audio Library
Joakim Karud - Waves
Song -

house,remodel,diy,marquette,white,kitchen,bedroom,decorating tips,ishpeming,michigan,negaunee,UP,nanny,vlogs,vlog,married,Liv & Tyler,Liv and Tyler,Liv Ryan,realty,day in the life,how to,be a nanny,nannying,road trip,ideas,family vlog,family,channel,beach,vacation,photography,teen mom,kristin johns,cam and fam,maddie lambert,yasmyn switzer,kenna marie,allie brooke,friends,black rocks,glitch effect,premiere pro,edit,discoverunder1k,dave ramsey,budget,vsco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments