Advertisement

In real life, there are no other physical, habitable planets.

In real life, there are no other physical, habitable planets. Multistreaming with

Tips, always thankful, never required.
StreamLabs:
Paypal:

My PC build, and me.
My PC: Case: Meshify C - Fractal Design
Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4 Motherboard
AMD RYZEN 5 2600 6-core 3.4Ghz. Processor
GTX 1060 6gb GPU
16Gigs Ram 2400mhz.
250GB SSD for Windows and ESO only.
Other hard drives not solid state
32 inch 2560 X 1440 monitor 60hz.

My name is Mike. I play video games for joy, not misery or rage. I am a healer main. Father to a 9 year old daughter. I'm the home parent. I love my family dearly, annnd I love video games.
I am trying to save up for a CPU upgrade for my rig, and also keep the family fed with healthy foods. See the donation links. Thank you.

We're all trying to have a nice time, Lets keep it positive.

PvP is not my cup of tea

Tip links:
StreamLabs:
Paypal:

skyrim,live,mod,mods,modded,pc,le,chill,relax,with,ESO,The,Elder,Scrolls,Online,Healer,MMORPG,MMO,Multiplayer,Group,Trial,Raid,Dungeon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments