Advertisement

i should've done this sooner... | Olivia Rouyre

i should've done this sooner... | Olivia Rouyre lets go on an adventure to urgent care all alone at 1 am. please enjoy my sick brain and this random adventure. go to the doctor when you feel sick kids. love u all.

Subscribe and join the family!:
Check out my last video!:
___
Follow Me!

Instagram: @oliviarouyre
Twitter: @oliviarouyre
Spotify Username: oliviarouyre
Snapchat: oliviarouyre
___


If you are a company wanting to work with me or want me to review your product, email me at: oliviarouyre@gmail.com :)

sub count: 623,521

FTC: This video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own

oliviarouyre,Olivia,Rouyre,i should have done this sooner,late night adventure,going on an adventure bymyself,having fun,olivia rouyre vlog,going to urgent care,i had to go to urgent care,things i did while i was sick,vlog,funny,drive with me,car vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments