Advertisement

How I organized and set up my BEAUTIFUL classroom- CLASSROOM SET UP -DAY 3

How I organized and set up my BEAUTIFUL classroom- CLASSROOM SET UP -DAY 3 HI Friends. In today's video, you will see my day 3 classroom set up series. As I mention in the video, I was feeling sick when I filmed it, so I apologize for not being my upbeat and spunky self. I also apologize for my hair looking so silly. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the vlog. I hope you have an amazing day! Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!

#ClassroomSetUp #BacktoSchool #ClassroomSetUp2019 #backtoschool2019 #bts
___________________________________________________________________
follow me on instagram @theglamteacherr

for business inquiries only please email thatoneglamteacher@gmail.com

Classroom Set up Videos:
Watch part 1 of my classroom set up:

Watch part 2 of my classroom set up:
_________________________________________________________________
Want to watch my prep with me series? Click the links below:

Prep with me part 1-

Prep with me part 2-

Prep with me part 3-
__________________________________________________________________


Music - *credit given to the artists*

Music by Ikson:
Crash-

Song: Ikson - Crash
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

Song: MBB - Happy (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

classroom set up,teacher vlog,flexible seating,classroom tour,back to school,back to school 2019,bts,classroom setup series,classroom setup 2019,theglamteacher,classroom decor,classroom setup,classroom decorating,classroom organization,classroom organization ideas for teachers,classroom vlog,early edventures,pocketfulofprimary,first year teacher,teacher vlogger,classroom setup vlog,classroom setup day 2,teacher vlogs classroom setup,teacher vlog channels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments