Advertisement

Features And Changes I Would Like To See In Splatoon 3

Features And Changes I Would Like To See In Splatoon 3 With the final Splatfest for Splatoon 2 now over, the speculation for Splatoon 3 is in full force. When will it come out? How will the story be related to the Chaos and Order theme from the Splatocalypse Splatfest? What new modes and changes could we see in the game? Here are some of my ideas.

Link to your 30 day free trial of Audible:

Check out my Amazon Storefront if you're looking to buy some Switch games or if you just want to see what equipment I use:


Different places to follow AndresRestart:
Twitch:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:
Instagram:

splatoon 3,splatoon 2,nintendo switch,final splatfest,splatocalypse,what does splatocalypse mean for splatoon 3,splatoon 3 release date,splatoon 3 changes,splatoon 3 features,splatoon split screen,splatoon battle royale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments