Advertisement

European Meme Zone - That sounds like a YOU PROBLEM... (Destiny 2)

European Meme Zone - That sounds like a YOU PROBLEM... (Destiny 2) That sounds like a You Problem... Today we went up (some of us further than intended). The EAZ becomes the European Meme Zone as the gang returns! Praise sponsors, cos we're demonetised!

Buy Astro gear to support St Jude at this link:

Subscribe to My name is Byf:

Support my lore content on Patreon:

Join the community in my Discord Server:

Check out my channel:

Follow me on Twitter:

Like me on Facebook:

my name is Byf,Destiny,Destiny 2,That Sounds Like A You Problem,you problem,Funny,Funny Moments,Destiny Funny Moments,Yeet Funny Moments,my name is byf Funny,my name is byf Destiny Funny Moments,EAZ,European Air Zone,European Meme Zone,Byf Funny,Byf Destiny Funny Moments,Byf Destiny Funny,That Sounds Like A You Problem Destiny,Yeet,Yeet Titan,Destiny Funny,Destiny Yeet,Destiny EAZ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments