Advertisement

Dog, who doesn't waste summer - Vol. 2! Funny dachshund video!

Dog, who doesn't waste summer - Vol. 2! Funny dachshund video! Last summer, for my heroic deed to save a drowning toy, I was made major lifeguard of the sea beach! I worked and saved lives with great honor for the whole 365 days that passed without a single incident! I am very proud of this! But... this coin has a second side - the beach life made me lazy... just a little... I even lost my fit shape!
I hope you enjoy my new funny dachshund dog video! And try not to laugh!
---------------------------
You can support Doxie Din project at Patreon -
---------------------------
Much more Doxie Din:
Сhooses a profession -
Skits and short movies -
Village adventures -
All other adventures -
On travel -
Tricks and tricks learning -

dog,funny dog,dog video,dachshund,funny dachshund,dachshund video,funny video,funny,doxie din,funny dog video,funny dachshund video,dog funny,dog beach,dog summer,dachshund summer,lifeguard,lifeguard dog,summer,try not to laugh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments