Advertisement

BLOODBATH 46% (50-100) | Geometry Dash | #RoadTo7100

BLOODBATH 46% (50-100) | Geometry Dash | #RoadTo7100 Support the stream:

In this stream I will be playing Bloodbath and try to beat it!

Discord name/tag: Krisz#2019

FOLLOW/CONTACT ME!
My Steam:
My Discord server:
My Instagram:
My Twitter:

RULES:
-Don't swear repeatedly! ✔️
-Don't insult anyone! ✔️
-Don't use 'ONLY' capital letters! ✔️
-Don't ask for collab or mod! ✔️

FACTS:
Age: 16 (Since April 16th)
Country: Hungary
Monitor: 144Hz
Real Name: Krisztofer
Ingame name: Krisz
CP Amount: 2

Stream/Video Software: Open Broadcaster Studio

If you like it, Subscribe to me, and like the Stream! ๐Ÿ˜‰
HAVE YOU TURNED ON NOTIFICATIONS? ๐Ÿ™‚

Geometry Dash,Geometry Dash live,Geometry Dash Livestream,Geometry Dash Stream,GD Stream,GMD Stream,Krisz GD,Krisz,Krisz GMD,Kelemen Krisztofer,Live,Stream,Live Stream,Level Requests,Bloodbath,GD,GMD,Geo,GDash,Impossible game,Geometry Dash Level requests,Lvl req,

Post a Comment

0 Comments