Advertisement

BERKCAN & REYNMEN🎵 ARE THEY SUCCESSFUL❓ HARRY POTTER, MY DOGS, FRIENDS.. Q & A

BERKCAN & REYNMEN🎵 ARE THEY SUCCESSFUL❓ HARRY POTTER, MY DOGS, FRIENDS.. Q & A Download Cambly here: Talk with native speaker teachers. Try Cambly and get 10 minutes free trial with this code "DUYGUSORU" Please share your Cambly experiences in comments below👇
I answered your questions in my 5th English video. Check my previous English videos here 👉
You can find more on my channel. Follow me on Instagram 👉
Make sure you subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell 🔔 so you won't miss new videos!👉


📺 If you like this Q&A you might like these videos too. 👇
I TRIED TO BE A TOURIST FOR A DAY 😅
BİR GÜNLÜĞÜNE TURİST OLMAK 😅


My First English Makeup Tutorial | American Style
AMERİKALI BİR YOUTUBER OLSAYDIM | İLK İNGİLİZCE VİDEOM


What I Do After a Long Day at Work | Evening Routine


I TRIED FOLLOWING SCOTT BARNES JLO MAKEUP LOOK ON TATI 💄


BERKCAN GÜVEN MAKYAJIMI SESLENDİRİYOR!


DANLA BİLİÇ İLE MAKYAJ ÇANTALARIMIZI DEĞİŞTİRDİK 💄


TAYLAN'IN İŞİ NE? Bebek? O Ajans Benim Mi? | Arabada Soru & Cevap


Like this q and a I have more questions and answers videos on my channel. You can find them all in here 👉


📬 Write to me!
Eski Büyükdere Cd. Silahtar Sokak
No:9 Yaba Plaza 2, 34416 Kağıthane/İstanbul


✉️ business inquiries: management@likepublic.com


Thank you Cambly for working with me on this video. 🙏

bakım,güzellik,makyaj,make up,stil,trend,duygu özaslan,makeup,makyaj videoları,duygu,moda,qa,q and a,q&a,questions,questions and answers,questions answers,soru cevap,soru,soru & cevap,yt:cc=on,friends,harry potter,music taste,rap müzik,rap music,cambly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments