Advertisement

ASMR Shh It’s Okay ✨ Personal Attention

ASMR Shh It’s Okay ✨ Personal Attention hello : ) sorry for a shorter video than usual i felt this video didn’t need to be too long anyway but i has to cut out about 10 minutes of footage :/ but either way i hope you enjoy ✨
inspired by:

🧚🏻‍♀️patreon:
✨instagram:
🍄art instagram:
(I don’t accept many accounts on my personal account. please remember that it’s my PERSONAL account and i’m free to accept or decline who i chose. if i decline please respect that and don’t send me nasty messages. i know this sounds rude but i have had way too many entitled people being rude to me about this. anyone is free to follow my art account)

asmr,whispering,slow personal attention,personal attention,whispered,whispers,relaxing,anxiety relief,mental health,its okay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments