Advertisement

All Mine ๐Ÿฏ An English Yandere Vampire Is Taken with You ๐Ÿฏ Vampire Feeding

All Mine ๐Ÿฏ An English Yandere Vampire Is Taken with You ๐Ÿฏ Vampire Feeding Darling, at last we are alone. No more distractions. No more women. Just you and me, and you smell absolutely delicious.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

[F4A] All Mine [Obsession][Appetence][I Know That You Are Awake][You Smell Delicious][Sugar Coated Lies or the Cold Hard Truth][Vampire Feeding][Gender Neutral][An English Yandere Vampire Is Taken with You]

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

“Hunger has always been more or less at my elbow when I played, but now I began to wake up at night to find hunger standing at my bedside, staring at my gauntly.”
― Richard Wright, Black Boy

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ

Click to subscribe for more Honey:

---

Written and recorded by Aural Honey ๐Ÿฏ
Edited and mastered by Portly ๐Ÿพ
Fuelled by Tea and Biscuits ☕๐Ÿช
Upload made possible by the support of my lovely patrons without whom this channel would not exist. ❤❤❤

---

Want to send me something? Aww thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š You really don't have to, but if you do you can send it here:

Honey Audio
PO BOX 484
RUISLIP
HA4 4JU
UNITED KINGDOM

If you would like to support my content please consider…

Buying me a cup of tea and a biscuit:
Supporting me on Patreon:

---

Have an idea for an audio?
Have a script that you would like to send me? EnglishCliche@gmail.com

aural honey,auralhoney,the honeyverse,roleplay,english accent,sweet as honey,honeyed audio,creepy.,female audio,yandere audio,obsessive,vampire,yandere,vampire feeding,yandere roleplay,yandere vampire,vampire asmr,creepy roleplay,x listener,vampire x listener,yandere x listener,female x listener,female x female,female x male,

Post a Comment

0 Comments