Advertisement

7 Mistakes I Made Starting a Non Profit (and how to avoid them!)

7 Mistakes I Made Starting a Non Profit (and how to avoid them!) Starting a nonprofit organization or researching what it would take to start one? Check out a few BIG mistakes I made in my start up nonprofit and DON'T do what I did!

Don't worry, things turned out okay. I now work full-time for the 501c3 nonprofit I started and love seeing the social impact we make in our community as we grow each year. But looking back, I could have done a few things differently as a nonprofit entrepreneur to get us to the scale we're at now more quickly and with less of a struggle.

If you've started a nonprofit or known someone who has - what mistakes did you / they make along the way that you learned from? Share in the comments below! THANK YOU for checking out my first video - I hope you enjoy!

// MOOORE LINKS

On Facebook? Join in some pretty cool conversations I'm having with other change makers about social change, nonprofits, business, self-care and more in my Facebook group, Change the World or Bust:

Join my newsletter! I'll be sharing inspiration, ideas, and resources on changing the world:

I'm also on Twitter:

Pics of me and my cute dog on Instagram:

starting a nonprofit,starting a nonprofit organization,nonprofit,start up nonprofit,social impact,501c3,Charitable Organizations,Nonprofits,Entrepreneur,501c3 application,charity,Fundraising,Non profit organizations,nonprofit corporation,Start up nonprofit,changemaker,startup,nonprofit marketing,volunteer management,how to start a nonprofit,how to start a charity,Make a difference,

Post a Comment

0 Comments