Advertisement

What I Eat in a Day whilst Calorie Counting

What I Eat in a Day whilst Calorie Counting Oops I forgot to film my evening meal but hopefully you can take some ideas from this video still 🤦‍♀️
I am loving the calorie counting lifestyle at the mo and am currently feeling pretty good 🥰

Hello if you’re new here my name is Emma , I’m married to Martin and we have 2 teenage children Cameron & Georgia and 2 dogs Yoshi & Baloo
We are settling in to a new healthy lifestyle with yummy healthy food and exercise
Personally I’m calorie counting using My fitness pal.
For videos on family life , food , exercise , hauls , bargain buys , weekly grocery hauls & meal plans then hit that subscribe button and stick around we would love to have you ❤️


You can also find me:
Instagram

Email
Emma.godsell@gmail.com

Thank you for watching
Stay Positive
Emma XXX

calorie counting,my fitness pal,healthy eating,healthy living,healthy lifestyle,lifestyle,meal ideas,low calorie snacks,low calorie meals,healthy meal ideas,meal plan,family food,family meals,healthy family food,family life,mum life,mom life,parenting teens,family lifestyle,mum cooking,mum cook,womens health,family of 6,weight loss,weight loss journey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments