Advertisement

The Most Efficient LED On The Market Today? - Rapid LED Growmau5 V3 Puck 2x4 DIY KIT Unboxing

The Most Efficient LED On The Market Today? - Rapid LED Growmau5 V3 Puck 2x4 DIY KIT Unboxing If you would like to purchase the products I use check out my Amazon store! and also at !

If you enjoyed this video shoot me a thumbs up!! If you want more content visit my website, instagram, Weedtube and twitch.

Consultations available at:

Check me out other places:




Support these fine folks:
RapidLED:
Ocean Grown Seeds:
Empire Breeding Co.:
Remo Nutrients:

I am a Washington State Medical Patient/Grower and I am compliant with ALL washington state laws. Nothing for sale ever, if you ask you will be blocked.

Obligatory Disclaimer: FOR DOCUMENTATION PURPOSES ONLY! DO NOT TRY AT HOME.

Business Inquiries: Justintime2grow@gmail.com (No I won't sell you flowers, seeds or clones)

indoor grow,maximizing yield,huge yield,Super Soil,Smart Pot,grow tent,LED Grow lights,Led grow tent,LED,grow,Rapid LED,indoor Garden,Indoor Growing,Learn to grow,Organic Gardening,grow your own,grow tips,smart life,live well,veggies,Vegetative,Flowering,Fruits,growmau5,rapid led,v3 puck,puck install,rapid led install,led assembly,diy led,diy kit,diy led kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments