Advertisement

Rustic Country Home | Sims 4 Speed Build

Rustic Country Home | Sims 4 Speed Build Welcome back to another Sims 4 speed build! Today I've got a rustic country home for you guys. It's on a 40x30 lot with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. (No cc) For 176,230 simoleons. This build was based on a real home and is not pack restricted.

Gallery ID: ErikaBuilds

IG:
Twitter:
Origin ID: ErikaBuilds
The Gallery Online:

This and all of my other builds are available in the gallery, I have over 150 items listed for download! (no cc) I use all packs unless I specify in the description that it's a pack restricted build. :)

Be sure to check my Instagram to see reference photos for all my builds, plus don't forget to like and subscribe to this channel if you want to stay up to date with my latest projects.

Music: YouTube Audio Library & Bensound.com
Opening: Filmora 9
Computer and software info is in my "About" tab

Thank you so much for watching! :D

the sims 4,speed build,sims 4 speed build,sims 4,the sims 4 speed build,the sims,sims house,sims house build,sims speed build,sims speed build family home,sims 4 house building,sims 4 house,sims build,sims 4 family house,sims 4 family home,sims house building,sims house building no cc,sims house building tutorial,the sims 4 build,sims 4 build,the sims 4 house,thesims4speedbuild,the sims gallery,Erika Builds,ErikaBuilds,the sims 4 family house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments