Advertisement

Road to One Million - Q & A

Road to One Million - Q & A This journey of adventures began on YouTube several years ago. Here is a quick summary of many of my videos followed by the recorded moment I reached one million subscribers and then your questions answered directly by me the day before I embark on another primitive jungle adventure!

Follow me on Facebook.com/PrimitiveSurvivalAdventure
Follow me on Facebook.com/chadzuber
Follow me on Instagram @zuberchad

Camera: Nikon D7200
Sound: Zoom H4N
Editing: Final Cut Pro X on MacBook Air
Location: Mexico

Music credits:

Drums of the Deep by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

primitive,adventure,explore,survival,chad zuber,robinson crusoe,tarzan,wilderness,Q & A,questions,answers,interview,one million,subscribers,thank you,thanks,bushcraft,travel,hut,adobe,simple living,primitive technology,primitive life,hiking,trekking,camping,primitivo,aventura,explorar,supervivencia,sobrevivencia,naturaleza,preguntas,respuestas,un millon,suscriptores,gracias,viajar,choza,casita,vida primitiva,acampar,tecnologia primitiva,

Post a Comment

0 Comments