Advertisement

Produce X 101 Debut Evaluation "Boyness" & "To My World" Reaction

Produce X 101 Debut Evaluation Fave show, #Produce_X_101 (프로듀스 X 101), has come to an end, so I decided to make a reaction video - though I only had a major reaction when the centers for both songs were shown, didn't get to react properly because I was nervous the entire episode.

P.S. There will be a lot of random cuts on this video, and some unclear audio parts.

If you like this video, please give this a thumbs up, and subscribe to my channel for more. Thank you!

produce x 101,produce x 101 reaction,boyness,to my world,produce boyness,produce to my world,x1,produce x 101 finale,produce x 101 finale reaction,produce x 101 debut evaluation,produce x 101 debut evaluation reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments