Advertisement

Our Homestudy was APPROVED!!! (finally!)

Our Homestudy was APPROVED!!! (finally!) Guys!!! Our Homestudy was APPROVED! We are onto the next steps, and SO CLOSE to being "active"!
Thank you for all your love and support so far, we are excited to see where this journey takes us next!

I'm sharing some packing videos over on my personal channel if you like to see the details!
Carry On:
Packing for 7 Kids:

Follow me on IG:

JOIN OUR "TGN INSIDERS" to get weekly updates + be the FIRST to know about what we're up to now :)


Products Shown in Video:
PJ's from Target!:
WAGON (we LOVE this!):
Backpack Baby Carriers:



SHOP NOONDAY SPRING 2019:


💲EBATES 💲 How I get cash back while shopping online ➡️

(it's seriously the best y'all!)

My SUPER COMFY sweatshirt:
My Green sweater:

I N T H I S V I D E O:
My Top:
My Earrings:
My sunglasses:
(only $14!!!)
------------------------------
My Purse:
Bracelet Stack is new fall 2018 Alex + Ani!

Mwana IG:
Mwana FB:

M Y H O M E S C H O O L C H A N N E L :


O U R T O D A Y . C O M S E G M E N T :


S H O P M Y J E W E L R Y L I N E :


Shop My A M A Z O N store:


★ Where else can you find us?
INSTAGRAM -

BLOG- www.thisgatherednest.com

TWITTER -

FACEBOOK -

★ Wanna know more about us?
GET TO KNOW ME:
MEET ROSIE:
ADOPTION Q & A:
DAY IN OUR LIFE:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: thisgatherednest@gushcloud.com

adoption journey,home study,adoption home study,adoption vlog,adoption process,family vloggers,domestic adoption,family vlog,domestic infant adoption,special needs adoption,starting adoption,adoption update,adoption resources,adoption papers,home study for adoption,domestic adoption 2019,starting the adoption process,

Post a Comment

0 Comments