Advertisement

jane & michael | no matter what they say. [+5x17]

jane & michael | no matter what they say. [+5x17] No copyright infringement intended. Please read the description.
___________
Just when I thought they couldn't have made the situation worse...

5x17 was utterly heartbreaking. The J&M scenes felt so so forced and so so OOC. It's one thing to destroy the relationship they had but another to say the only reason it was 'destiny' was so they could put Michael together with some random character who literally tried to kill him and for jafael. Charlie just feels like a rebound - plus how is she like 7 months pregnant in a short amount of time?!

I just feel like I can't ever rewatch the earlier seasons without crying or not taking any of it seriously.

Also: I actually loved how Rafael reacted to Michael THIS time... but why couldn't he have done this back around 5x03?? How he reacted feels so disconnected, especially when there hasn't been a clear discussion of Michael's return - except that Jane regrets kissing him...

The season 5 Michael plot was so so unnecessary.

As such: I decided to make a more uplifting edit as I don't think I can handle a super sad one at the moment. At the end of the day this show has brought us an absolutely beautiful relationship which has been a joy to watch on screen. Although I hated it's ending - in fact, I think this has been the worst/most heartbreaking ship ending I've watched - they'll always be meant to be to me x

Show: Jane the Virgin
Pairing: Jane & Michael
Song: No Matter What They Say - Svrcina

——

I OWN NOTHING IN THIS EXCEPT THE EDITING. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE RESPECTFUL OWNERS.

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

jane the virgin,jane and michael,michael and jane,jane the virgin michael comes back,5x17,jane and michael 5x17,jtv,jichael,cordeuva,villadero,goodbye,tribute,

Post a Comment

0 Comments