Advertisement

I Was Wrong About 'Days Gone' And I Apologize

I Was Wrong About 'Days Gone' And I Apologize As for Days Gone, I felt as though after playing through the first half, surely the game would have shown me the majority of things that it had to offer. After all, usually games will give you all of the tools you’ll need in the first half and then spend the last half playing around with the mechanics. Whether you look at The Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War, or Lego Star Wars, this is always the case. It was an assumption I grant you, but I felt as though it were one justified. Much to my surprise, Days Gone feels like a totally different game in the last half compared to the first. It changes completely and I went from being insulted by its mediocrity to being amazed at its potential. Basically, the game is boring and bland until it isn’t. If that sounds excessively vague, don’t worry, I’ll explain. Point being, I made an assumption and made a video based off of that assumption, and for that I am sorry. I learned my lesson and won’t be doing that again.

★★★ TWITCH: ★★★

★★★ Help fund the Show on Patreon: ★★★
Patrons who make this channel possible:

Solid Contributor:
av latta meguca
Ben Stephens
Brent Woodhouse
Chris Kinsman
John Barry
Jonathan Huyghe
Kazim Kazimov
Kevin Bücheler
Mohamed Akbar
Nik Filippin
Noah Sayers
Steven
Dan Greenway
Jonathan Huyghe
John Barry
Mohamed Akbar
Kazim Kazimov
Chris Kinsman
Tom Cunningham
Kevin Bücheler
Nik Filippin
Noah Sayers
Brent Woodhouse
av latta meguca
Steven
Ben Stephens
Jackamikaz
Kristoffer Jonsrud
Kevin Morris
Ahmad Tammar
manksdude
Matt Prangley


Producers:
Cyber Jedi
Dan Greenway
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen To The Show On The Go!

ITUNES


SPOTIFY


SOUNDCLOUD


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join the Discord!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Rig:
Asus PRIME Z270-A MoBo
i7 7700k (Overclocked to 4.67 GHZ & watercooled)
GTX 1070 FE (OC'd)
32GB DDR4 RAM, 2666mhz
1TB SSD
2x 4TB Barricuda HDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
►FaceBook:
►Twitter:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMONLY USED MUSIC:
The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe and I'll be your bestest friend!

luke stephens,days gone,gameplay,critique,analysis,glitches,was wrong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments