Advertisement

EBC - Shower Thoughts (Official Audio)

EBC - Shower Thoughts (Official Audio) Lyrics

yea i know you came a long way life’s too simple without sad days what’s life without some days when you afraid and you questioning whether not yea you insane yea, and no we all ain’t the same nah, you gotta go and break ya pain yeah prove that your better while you get paid i wanna make somethin that’ll make ya day, make ya week, make ya month yea make you remember that you here cuz you loved yea, i wanna put you in a good mode, give you energy to trust the long road give you energy to push the whole load

(speech)

yea, look, all these hard days, all these hard nights, thinkin bout girls, family, and new heights i never thought to myself that i was on time, i never thought to myself that it was all fine, i gotta trust the process and understand, that god put me here for a bigger brand, one day i’ll be on a beach wit my beach feet in the sand, not a worry in the world and a drink in my hand but dam, until then i gotta trust the long road, i gotta smile more and put the pain on hold, I gotta smile more and understand that i’m home, i promise to the world that i ain’t perfect, i fucked up fallin for a girl that anotha man was still holdin, i cant go back so i learn from my mistakes and become a better man part a growing up, from here on out i’m never slowing up, got a DM from a girl tellin me she was depressed and she listened to my music as a way to express the pain i told her listen you a star and people know your name, and even though i’m on my grind for the next thing, not everybody need to be the fuckin best thing

(speech)

i cant believe it’s bouta finish yea all fuckin done cleaned myself up and stopped being on the run everyday i wake up and i smile at the sun like, yea, put the sadness to rest understand the deeper meaning in this life it’s a test i’ve been caught up in the wave yea been feelin like a mess but i learned i gotta learn until i can be the best until i'm gonna be the best

(speech)

End

Hope You Enjoy The Video! Be Sure To Subscribe!

CONNECT WITH ME

SoundCloud:
Live Stream:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat Username: editsbychris

Business Stuffs:
Email: editsbychris@gmail.com or contact me via private messaging (DM)

I DO NOT own any copy written material in THIS video or in ANY other one of my videos.

My videos are strictly for entertainment purposes only so if you are offended by anything I say or do than you DO NOT have to watch... Thank you and enjoy :)

rap,music,rapper,new,mixtape,shower thoughts,ebc,nolanator,good,great,amazing,crazy,insane,sad,dark,beat,happy,powerful,song,songwriter,album,underrated,awesome,potential,

Post a Comment

0 Comments