Advertisement

Constructing A Colossus Part 21: Rad Realistic Resin Ruins (Shadow Of The Colossus Sculpture Build )

Constructing A Colossus Part 21: Rad Realistic Resin Ruins (Shadow Of The Colossus Sculpture Build ) Did you know I wrote a fantasy novel?


Join my Discord:


Wanna chat with me while I work? Come to Twitch Wednesdays at 8pm and Sundays at 1pm (Pacific) :

Want to support my work financially? Go here to donate on a monthly basis.


Or you can give a one-time tip via PayPal to breathoflifedev@gmail.com

Check out the Breath of Life website to see my art and all the OTHER crazy projects I’ve got cooking!


Follow me on Facebook:

Instagram:

Or Twitter:

Statue,Shadow of the colossus,sculpting,sculpture,video games,plasi paste 2,plasti paste ii,aves apoxie clay,sony,playstation,team ico,time lapse,art,tutorial,creativity,geek art,nerd art,Resin,ruins,miniature,wargaming terrain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments