Advertisement

Cody Inc. Presents: The Exception Meets White Diamond (300 Sub Special)

Cody Inc. Presents: The Exception Meets White Diamond (300 Sub Special) Well, everyone... It's finally here. After over a month or 2 of waiting, Exception finally has his meeting with the one and only White Diamond... This has to have been one of the best projects that I've ever worked on, and what better time to make it than for my 300 (now 310) sub special. I wanna thank all you guys for the support you've given me in the past 2 years I've been on YouTube. Ii'm hoping for two more wonderful years with you all. :3

Exception Art by Tori Arabell:

White Diamond Voiced by ASMR for Clods:

White Diamond is a character from Steven Universe, a show owned by Cartoon Network, Rebecca Sugar, and the Crewniverse. Please support the official release.

Special)

Post a Comment

0 Comments