Advertisement

What's a Bassinet Bag? Showing my Dizon Designs Bag for Reborns and Silicones!

What's a Bassinet Bag? Showing my Dizon Designs Bag for Reborns and Silicones! A few of you have asked me to show my bassinet bags. I share one bag I got from Susan Gibbs at the ROSE doll show a couple years ago. It's a large fabric bag that also converts to a perfect baby bed for your reborns and silicones. Please feel free to find Susan on Facebook and follow her if interested in the bags. She also sells them at IDT&S doll show as well as the ROSE doll show.

In this video is Evelyn (my Emerson by Noe Art Dolls). Thanks for watching! :) xoxo

reborn baby,silicone baby,emerson,noe art dolls,evelyn,little foot nursery,dizon designs,bassinet bag,reborns,bag for reborns,susan gibbs,pudditat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments