Advertisement

VLOG: Dealing with my BIGGEST insecurity | MIHLALI N

VLOG: Dealing with my BIGGEST insecurity | MIHLALI N ❋OPEN ME ❋

I get a lot of questions from ladies who suffer from the same skin condition as mine about where I get my treatments done so I decided to vlog my peel experience. Please bare in mind that this is my second treatment, although my acne scaring hasn’t cleared up I have seen quite a large decrease in my breakouts. It’s a journey one has to be patient and consistent on. Wish me luck ♡
*NB This won’t affect my Johnson’s regimen I’m simply incorporating products that address my skin concerns, so all the products used during and post peels compliment the fresh hydration day and night cream*

I hope you guys enjoy this VLOG. For more information on Dr P’s treatments please click the link provided to download price-lists
LINK:
Don’t forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ♡
Thanks for watching loves!
______________________________
BUSINESS ENQUIRIES & PRODUCT REVIEWS:
info@mihlalindamase.com

CONNECT W. ME
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

South African Beauty Blogger
xxx

SOUTH AFRICAN YOUTUBER,SOUTH AFRICAN BEAUTY VLOGGER,ACNE TREATMENTS,CHEMICAL PEEL,VLOG,DR P,DERMATOLOGIST VISIT,HOW TO CLEAR YOUR ACNE IN 1 WEEK,MIHLALI NDAMASE,MIHLALI N,

Post a Comment

0 Comments