Advertisement

Terrified New Mother Wants To Put Her Baby Up For Adoption | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

Terrified New Mother Wants To Put Her Baby Up For Adoption | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant After Jen is rushed to the hospital with sever stomach pains, she finds out that she is pregnant and in active labour. Not ready for a baby, she decides that she wants to put him up for adoption, even though her husband was desperate to keep him.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,i didn't know i was pregnant,i didnt know im pregnant,i didnt know im pregnant full episode,i didn't know i was pregnant full episodes,tlc i didn't know i was pregnant full episodes,tlc i didn't know i was pregnant,tlc i didn't know i was pregnant stories,tlc uk i didn't know i was pregnant,tlc show i didn't know i was pregnant,i didnt know i was pregnant season 4,unexpected birth tlc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments