Advertisement

[RoS] Summoner Mage: These Summons are Usually Better

[RoS] Summoner Mage: These Summons are Usually Better Hearthstone's Rise of Shadows (ROS) is the newest expansion and I am currently playing as Beast Hunter. I, elementalcore100, am going to be playing Hearthstone games with a budget deck and try to get as far as possible on the ladder. I am not the best player by any means this really just started cause I told a friend that anyone could get to rank 5 or higher with a cheap deck with some time and some general knowledge on the game. This is also going to be educational with me explaining why I do the things I do because, even though I am not a pro or anything, I am good enough to get to around rank 5 every season with a budget deck. Hope you all enjoy.

Battletags:
Debatable#1963 (NA) / Brunselmant#1150 (EU)

Deck: AAECAf0EBvIF+wbF8wKggAOWmgOgmwMM3gXhB40Izu8CifECw/gC24kD6IkD7IkD6JQD55UDg5YDAA==

Twitter:



Discord:


Stream:


Blog:


Outro:
Music: Prefekt - Numb Ft. Johnning
Link:
Released by JompaMusic Records:

#Hearthstone
#Ranked
#ros

Best,hearthstone,hearthstone gameplay,hearthstone expansion,elementalcore,elementalcore 100,elementalcore hearthstone,ROS,Rise of Shadows,Zoolock,warlock,2019,paladin,paladin hearthstone,Mech,Mech paladin,Guide,Deck Guide,how to play,Beast,Hunter,token,druid,token druid,Shaman,Murloc,chef nomi,nomi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments