Advertisement

REVEALING my job at DISNEY WORLD?! Finally!

REVEALING my job at DISNEY WORLD?! Finally! Being an attractions cast member for Walt Disney World was amazing! Here I reveal the attraction I worked in at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando. Disney sure gave me a great place to work! I got my dream role! I'll give you a hint - it was one of the attractions in adventureland or liberty square. Make sure you subscribe for more videos all about the Disney College Program! I post every Wednesday:)

DISNEY INSTAGRAM:
VEGAN INSTAGRAM:

BOOKISH & WRITING CHANNEL:
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON BOOKSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK:

Hello!
I post weekly videos about lifestyle, veganism, disney and personal development. Story times and vlogs will be common videos as well!
Today’s video is the REVEAL video where I tell you all where I worked in Walt Disney World.
Hope you enjoy!
Love,
Grace

magic kingdom attractions,disney ATT,working in attractions,disney world cast member,role reveal dcp,working for walt disney world,what is it like to be a cast member for disney,what is it like to be a disney princess,disney princess life,disney character performer,working for disney,revealing where i worked for disney,what is it like to work in haunted mansion,working at jungle cruise,working at pirates of the caribbean,working at ATT disney,

Post a Comment

0 Comments