Advertisement

RELAXING MY HAIR AFTER 3 YEARS! (Natural to Relaxed Hair) | heyyitsjoshie

RELAXING MY HAIR AFTER 3 YEARS! (Natural to Relaxed Hair) | heyyitsjoshie RELAXING MY HAIR AFTER 3 YEARS! (Natural to Relaxed Hair) | heyyitsjoshie

Heyy, it's Joshie and in this video I relaxed my natural hair after almost 3 years! I felt a little bit sad about it, but I am also very happy, because natural hair is lovely and all, but I'm over it and I wanted a change. At the end of the day, it's just hair!

I hope you enjoyed this video, if you did please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already.

Share this video with someone you know, a natural hair sis, or a relaxed hair sis, or an uncle that doesn't know the difference!

Thank you for watching! x

Follow me on my socials:
IG: heyyitsjoshie www.instagram.com/heyyitsjoshie


I do not own any of the music used in this video.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Me:

Heyy it's Joshie, I'm an Abuja-based lifestyle vlogger, creating content about my life here in Abuja, Nigeria.

Life Quote:
"Aspire not to have more, but to be more" -St. Oscar Romero

How to perm natural hair,Relaxing my natural hair,natural to relaxed hair,permed my natural hair,Relaxing 4C hair,I'M OVER IT!! I PERMED MY NATURAL HAIR (Relaxing My Natural Hair After 3 years),Relaxing My Natural Hair After 3 years,How to perm your own hair,4C hair,Natural to permed hair,Perming my hair,Black girl with permed hair,woc,darskin tones,women of colour,natural hair,permed my hair,relaxed my natural hair,relaxed natural hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments