Advertisement

productive days in my life | shopping for work clothes, to-do lists, and working out!

productive days in my life | shopping for work clothes, to-do lists, and working out! // Productive work prep vlog at home! In this vlog, I just continue checking off things on my to-do list preparing for starting my job in June. In this vlog, I go to a doctor's appointment, run errands with my sisters, workout, pick up some work clothes, and talk about why I love being home! I love doing these productive vlogs at home, so I hope you enjoy watching this work-prep vlog :)

-------------------------------

Twitter | @michellereedyt
Instagram | @michellereed
Business Inquiries | thisissmileyandshell@gmail.com

-------------------------------

// SUBSCRIBE //

Hey! My name's Michelle Reed and I post beauty, fashion, and lifestyle videos. These range from fashion lookbooks, get ready with me's, morning routines, night routines, day in my life videos, try on hauls, fitness videos, & much more! Subscribe for two videos a week-

Thisissmileyandshell,thisissmileyandshell,michelle,reed,morning,routine,2015,boyfriend,michelle reed,productive work prep vlog,productive work prep vlog 2019,home vlog,productive work video,preparing for my job,michelle reed career,work haul,michelle reed home vlog,michelle reed texas,preparing for work,michelle reed work,productive work prep vlog home vlog,productive day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments