Advertisement

Parable of the Foolish Rich Man Modern Rendition 1977

Parable of the Foolish Rich Man Modern Rendition 1977 This Super 8mm film I produced for my EBI Parables class in the Spring of 1977. Our teacher said we could present the parable of our choosing in whatever manner we desired. I chose to make a modern day rendition of the parable of The Foolish Rich Man from Luke's gospel, chapter 12. I used students [& the school vice president!] as actors. Camcorders were not invented yet, so whenever I presented the film I'd play the accompanying soundtrack via my cassette player! I would provide the narration.
Yes-I got an A for the class! ;0)
NOTE!: ASAP I will dub the original background music I used along with narration which will make this TEN TIMES more interesting to watch! I just wanted to get it digitized asap! :0)

Foolish Rich Man Parable Modern Rendtion 1977 @ EBI,

Post a Comment

0 Comments