Advertisement

My Jeep keeps popping out of first gear...

My Jeep keeps popping out of first gear... It pops out around 10 minutes into the video.... about 5 seconds after the 10 min. mark. Right after it pops out I say that's the 4th time it pops out. You only see it happen once in this video but it's the 4th time in less than 40 miles.

I just got this pile of shit back from carmax. This is a horrible problem that no one seems capable of fixing. I have owned this car for 5 months. It has been in the shop for almost 4 of these months. Carmax has replaced the transmission twice! Twice! The clutch once or twice.... I'm not sure if they replaced it the second time with the second transmission. Oh yeah.... don't get me started on the Jeep death wobble..... it did that too; they replaced the front suspension last time along with the ENGINE..... yes, I said the engine as well.

I picked the car up 5 days ago and have driven it 50 miles. It has popped out of first gear 5 times since I picked it up this last time. This is horribly unfair. I am making payments on a car I can not drive and that seems to be impossible to fix. Please help!!!!! Do not buy a manual Jeep. There are so many horror stories of these exact things happening to many manual jeeps. The last mechanic said that changing all of this will not help. He said it's a known problem that jeep refuses to acknowledge. He said there parts are faulty and the only real way to fix this is with after market parts that they will not pay for. Wtf........!!!!!!

gear...

Post a Comment

0 Comments