Advertisement

My experience with Jio Gigafiber | There's an issue !!

My experience with Jio Gigafiber | There's an issue !! I'm showing the jio gigafiber speed test and an issue that I came across connecting to 5 ghz band. The jio gigafiber was available in my nearby locality so I went to my friend's place to check out the speeds on a casual visit.

The jio gigafiber was getting over 40 mbps on 2.4 ghz but when I connected to 5ghz it says no internet access or the speed test app says " Test failed to complete. Please check your connection and try again"

I guess maybe it's a faulty jio gigafiber router or I don't know what the exact issues is but I was close to the router without any obstructions in the same hall. We raised a complaint so I'll try and update.

This was a quick review of the jio gigafiber internet and I hope you like it. Cheers:)

jio gigafiber,jio gigafiber speed test and issues,jio gigafiber issue,jio gigafiber 5ghz issue,jio gigafiber review,jio gigafiber problem,teknixhax,

Post a Comment

0 Comments