Advertisement

Minecraft - Sky Factory 4 - How to Make and Use Filing Cabinets with a Simple Storage System

Minecraft - Sky Factory 4 - How to Make and Use Filing Cabinets with a Simple Storage System This Minecraft Sky Factory 4 tutorial shows how to build and use filing cabinets and how to combine them with a simple storage system.

Other tutorials referenced in this video can be found on my channel.

Please be sure to subscribe to see more of my videos.

I have a website! Visit me at:

Follow along on social media as well.

Non Gaming YouTube -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Tumblr -
Snapchat - onlydraven
Twitch - onlydraven007

For business inquiries please contact me at onlydravengaming@gmail.com

Please check out my Patreon at

auto,automate,automatically,beginner,beginners,game,game guide,game guides,game play,gameplay,guide,guides,harvest,help,how to,lets play,let's play,minecraft,mod,mods,odg,onlydraven,onlydraven gaming,sapling,saplings,sky factory,sky factory 2,sky factory 3,sky factory 4,skyfactory,skyfactory 4,smeltery,smelting,tutorial,filing,cabinet,simple storage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments