Advertisement

Let's Play Bloodstained: RotN - 21 - Bloodstained

Let's Play Bloodstained: RotN - 21 - Bloodstained Now where do I go?
I got this fancy move that let's me suck up a bunch of blood... what can I do with it?

Check out my discord to talk about videos, art, games, suggest what I should play next and what not:
Also consider checking out my Twitch to watch some streams!

Let's Play,Play,Lets,Let's,Lets Play,Game Play,Game,Gameplay,Walkthrough,Walk Through,Ifrit,Bloodstained,Blood,Stained,RotN,Ritual,Night,Ritual of the Night,PC,Steam,Casltevaina,Vaina,Metroidvaina,RPG,Action,Anime,Adventure,Platformer,2.5D,Gothic,IGA,IGAvaina,Backer,Miriam,Gebel,Crystal,Humanity,Demon,Castle,Devils,Boobs,Jiggle,Boobies,Zangetsu,100%,Blind,Death,DLC,Exploration,Dark Fantasy,Fantasy,Chruch,Explore,Map,Crafting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments