Advertisement

How To Achieve Dreamy Glow using LACE on a Photoshoot - Behind The Scenes

How To Achieve Dreamy Glow using LACE on a Photoshoot - Behind The Scenes firstly big thank you to Squarespace for sponsoring this video- make sure to apply my code for 10% discount at the checkout!



Check out my Lightroom Preset Packs ( USE CODE - youtube10 ) -

Songs I used:
My Camera Bag:

Instagram:
Website:

My Team:
Model: Nena
Stylist: Lauren

Please Subscribe for more videos -


My Camera Equipment:

My Full Studio Setup:

My One light studio setup:

photography,fashion photography,fade,lace,harsh sun,mid day sun,canon,24-70mm f 2.8,editorial,glow,golden glow,dreamy glow,skin glow,highlights,anita sadowska,bali,indonesia,photoshoot in full sun,photography tips,bts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments