Advertisement

Enough.

Enough. I don't know if it's stupid for me to respond to the backlash I've been getting from my video with Trisha Paytas - it may be, but I'm going to . because it's already been proven that I'm dumb. Non sequitur but I'm doing a live show and meet and greet and I really want you to come, get tickets here-
If I was only friends with people who only did things that I agree with I would have no friends, and I love my friends so I love them through the things I don't agree with. Not sure if that made any sense, but I tried.

Those were my confessions
Ya.

I have produced the most iconic merchandise in the history of mankind, if you buy some the next time I see you I will give you candy-


Book me to make a personalized video for you or someone you know-


Get $10 off with Uber by downloading the app and using this code:
emilias321ue
Or get $5 off your first order with UberEats by using this code:
eats-emilias321ue

For a way to get online therapy that I believe in-





Thank you I love you.

emilia fart,Emilia farts,emiliafarts,emiliafart,trisha paytas,backlash,response,confessions,confess,secrets,public,trisha paytas backlash,cancelled,cancel culture,cancel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments