Advertisement

BRAND NAME CEREAL VS GENERIC CEREAL TASTE TEST

BRAND NAME CEREAL VS GENERIC CEREAL TASTE TEST BRAND NAME CEREAL VS GENERIC CEREAL TASTE TEST

Hiiiii!! Decided to shoot this video as a public service for anyone who's ever wondered if the brand name cereal is even worth the extra shhmoney 💸 Also because having 8 bowls of cereal in a row is a dream come true. My apologies for the late upload, I literally had to edit this video 3 times due to technical difficulties (thanks final cut).

Anyway, this was super fun to film. Cereal has to be one of my favorite things on this planet. I used to eat it so much as a kid, I'll never forget my saturday morning cartoon cereal sessions. This video brought me back to when picking a show was literally my biggest problem. Hope you enjoy this video 💕 Don't forget to subscribe.


Find me on ig:Instagram:

#cereal #brandnamevsgeneric

cereal,cerealtastetest,cerealmukbang,mukbang,cinnamontoastcrunch,captaincrunch,fruitypebbles,cocoapebbles,frootloops,tastetest,jessicaestrada,itsjessicaestrada,trishapaytas,stephpappas,trinityjae,shanedawson,eatingcereal,vlog,foodvlog,genericvsbrand,brandvsgeneric,cerealasmr,cerealchallenge,foodchallenge,24hourchallenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments