Advertisement

Beyblade burst CHO-Z AMV I- Touch off (200 subs SPECIAL.Last AMV for now.Read DESCRIPTION)

Beyblade burst CHO-Z AMV I- Touch off (200 subs SPECIAL.Last AMV for now.Read DESCRIPTION) Something special today.......200 subs!!!!!!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Why last AMV for now?
Well,I'll have my first exam on Tuesday.Then Thursday the other one
So yeah u won't see any video on YouTube for all the next week
Butt I'll still comment to other channels

I want to say thank you to the peoples who supported me:
Kurenai edits
Shu Kings korenai
Shu edits
Drano AMVs
Another shu edits
Akaba Edits
Valt edits
Free editz/Valtryek Editz
Nihtstars
RyuketsuAMV's
IchatEdits
AMR edits
Galaxy multy blader edits
Beyblade unboxing

And special thanks for..............Boa Editz,Hunter Shu AMV,Frinnel25

Hope u enjoy the video

Song:Uverworld-Touch off

#ReadDesc

DESCRIPTION)

Post a Comment

0 Comments