Advertisement

4 Life Changing Habits That I Have Learnt in South India

4 Life Changing Habits That I Have Learnt in South India Life Changing Habits that I have learnt after coming to South India that have added a huge value in my health and fitness lifestyle.

Buy Ariginallo Apple Cider Vinegar -

This is a special video is about the life changing habits that I inculcated after coming to south India. There is so much that I have learnt after coming here and in this video, I am going to share with you the major ones particularly related to health and fitness which have made me more efficient, energetic and positive. I hope these adds value to your life too.

0:54 - Life Changing Habit 1
03:16 - Life Changing Habit 2
04:08 - Life Changing Habit 3
04:59 - Life Changing Habit 4

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - Fit Tuber Hindi is Coming soon. Subscribe Now.


MAKE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM. YOU MAY NEED.
Fresh Cream -
Mishri -
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder for Chocolate Ice cream -
Real Vanilla Extract for Vanilla Ice cream -
Jaggery Powder -
Zip lock bags -
Ice cream Moulds -
Saffron -
Cashews -

Try these ice cream recipes, take a.picture and share them as Instagram story. Don't forget to tag me.

INSTAGRAM @fittuber


BEST PRODUCTS FROM WORST TO BEST SERIES (My Recommendations) (NOT SPONSORED)
Best Shampoo -
Best Face wash -
Best Deodorant -
Best Sunscreen -
Best Face Cream -
Best Breakfast -
Best Instant Noodles -
Best Biscuits -

MY GEAR
Camera -
Mic -

MORE USEFUL LINKS

Copper Jug that I recommend -
Brass Kadhai that I recommend -
Water bottle that I use -
Gram Flour to prepare Chilla -
Semi Brown Rice that I use -
Multi grain Atta that I have used -
Bhuna Chana -
Rock Salt -
Black salt -
Jaggery -
Stevia -
Honey:
Millets -
Oats -
Brown Rice -
Peanuts -

MORE ON FIT TUBER

5 Amazing Patanjali products you should try


10 Toothpastes in India Ranked from Worst to Best?


Customized Oatmeal full recipe video:


Paneer Stuffed Pesarattu full recipe video:


Full day diet plan for Muscle Building:


Full day diet plan for fat loss:


Diet Plan for weight loss


Music Credits : YouTube Audio Library

I wish you good health.
Fit Tuber

life changing,south india,amazing habits,what i have learned,incredible india,how my life changed,how my life changed south india,amazing india,life changed,fit tuber habits,fit tuber latest,fittuber diet,fittuber eating,the importance of sun,how to stay healthy,how to eat healthy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments