Advertisement

3 NEW Useful Building Methods Using New Blocks! - Build a Boat HATCHING EGGS! 🐣 ROBLOX

3 NEW Useful Building Methods Using New Blocks! - Build a Boat HATCHING EGGS! 🐣 ROBLOX Hey guys! Today I show you 3 new, useful building methods that use new blocks that hatched from the eggs! Enjoy! :D

MERCH! πŸ˜†

Official Merch!
Pants -

Llama Merch! πŸ¦™
Indeed Hoodie -
Wheat Gang 🌾


For business inquiries, please reach me via Discord below. :)

Profile:
Discord: Liege North#4652

Fan Group -
Discord Server -

Donations are deeply appreciated! :D
(15 ROBUX)
(30 ROBUX)
(60 ROBUX! :3)
(125 ROBUX! :D)
(250 ROBUX!! :D)
(350 ROBUX - I follow you! :3)
(500 ROBUX!!! I also follow you! :D)
(1000 ROBUX!!! I friend & follow you! :D)

($5+ and I friend AND follow you!! Thanks SO much!!! :D)

Thank you to Magi#6747 for making the thumbnail! Subscribe to his channel! :)

[Paid] Intro & Outro made by Skyminer! Go check him out! :D

Intro/Outro Song - In Your Arms:


Heyo, I'm Liege North! I post cool, unique Build a Boat ROBLOX videos on epic and original glitches I find with my friends, along with some awesome creations and tutorials! Isn't that cool enough to subscribe? πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

I also record some videos with my amazing YouTuber friends jessetc, TheOfficial Fuzion, Illuzions Ghost and others.



ARE YA LLAMAS READY TO YEET SOME WHEAT?!?! πŸ˜†πŸŒΎπŸ¦™


#roblox #babft

roblox,build a boat for treasure,roblox treasure,the official fuzion,jessetc,build a boat best grinding glitches,build a boat magnets,new build a boat update,build a boat new code,build a boat best codes,build a boat egg update,build a boat egg glitches,build a boat new blocks,build a boat hatched eggs,build a boat eggs hatching,build a boat dynamite glitch,build a boat piston glitch,build a boat building tips,build a boat free gold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments