Advertisement

What Are Some of These Reviewers Thinking | Days Gone Thoughts and Impressions

What Are Some of These Reviewers Thinking | Days Gone Thoughts and Impressions So I finally put a good chunk of time into playing Days Gone and wanted to give my thoughts and impressions on what I have played so far. All I can keep thinking is how out of touch some of the "professional" reviews for this game seem. I really can't understand what some of these reviewers are thinking, especially when it comes to outlets like IGN and Gamespot giving this game a 6.5/10 and 5/10. This game is pretty high quality and does a lot of things right from what I've played. So far Days Gone seems like another great PS4 exclusive.

Days gone review,Days gone review scores,Days gone ign,Days gone gamespot,ign fail,gamespot fail,days gone metacritic,Days gone thoughts,Days gone impressions,Days gone opinion,Is days gone good,Should i buy days gone,is Days gone worth playing,is days gone bad,days gone better than,ps4 exclusive 2019,2019 ps4 exclusive review,Days gone ps4,review days gone,days gone initial,mbg,New video game,New exclusive game,Video games,Game review,ps4,ps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments